The Chisholm Hibbing Airport Authority has recently built an attractive 30,000 square foot building and is ready for immediate occupancy. The building is situated on a beautifully landscapped five acre lot and adjoins the Range Regional Airport. The building can be built out to suit any manufacturing, office or warehousing needs. A variety of economic development incentives are available to qualified businesses and support assistance to take care of the red tape. The facility is available as a lease or purchase option and has the following specifications:
- Size: 125' by 240'
- Interior height: 23'
- Industrially zoned
- Up to 100 acres of additional land available
- Located on State Highway 37, an all season highway
- Will build out to meet owner/tenant specifications
- Close proximity to airport with daily air service and optional taxi way extension to building
- Insulated precast concrete structure with rubber membrane roof
- Loading doors (2) 14'by 14' by 3" (Insulated)
- Exterior lighting and paved parking for 16 standard and 2 handicap spots
- Water, sewer, gas, electric (440 three phase) at site, and fiber optic available
For more information please contact:
Shaun Germolus, Airport Manager at 1-218-262-3452 or email@example.com